Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Out of the Office

So here I am, sitting at my brother's house in Columbus, Ohio after midnight in deep thought. It is kind of weird because I am in a physical and psychological transition period.

Physically, I am about halfway between my final destinations for the summer, Ocean City, New Jersey. Psychological, because I still have all the thoughts from home but I know in just a few hours I will be overwhelmed with a whole new world.

While I am extremely excited to be going on this summer project, I am sad to leave home, especially my family. I really love just hanging out with them and talking. We usually always have great conversations, although they can get pretty heated. I will miss them a lot this summer, but I know that God wants me to be in Ocean City. There is so much to learn and so many people to meet. I do not know exactly what to expect, but I know God will be moving.

Other than that, I had a great night at my brother's house in Ohio. It was a blast with lots of food, like usual, and good fun. James and Shiney (my oldest brother and his wife) are great people and unbelievable hosts. I love them both so much and cherish the times that we get to hang out.

Alright, now I am tired, I'm out folks....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! ;)