Monday, May 9, 2005

Its about time

So here I am, the night before a final, thinking to myself, I really need to write something on my blog. Although I have not told to many people about it, I feel some sort of responsibility to myself to at least add to it every once in a while. Ya, its finals week, but for some reason, I'm not as stressed out as I should be (which is a bad thing, because I am writing a blog posting when I should be studying.)

Well the last week was pretty anti-climatic for what it should have been. A lot of people graduated who affected my life in one way or another. However, it is kinda weird that when you say good-bye to them, you really may never see them again in your life.

So here is my shout out to those people who have played a role in my life who are graduating (I'm going to apologize in advance because I know I will forget someone who should be here.) I got to give props to Ross for leading the Frontier study last year and all the sweet breakfasts he makes. One of the few die-hard Bear fans here in Minnesota, Nate Lishway (sorry if I spelled it wrong) is the man. Not only is he a Bear fan but also he also always offers rides and took me to Vespers this year. I just saw Brian Jacobson tonight who I just got to know this year but has been extremely helpful and offering advice for various things. Guys like Nate Smith and Charlie who I look up to in general. My Geology friend John Schrupp deserves credit for always making me talk in the middle of class. Even those guys like Jon Hart, Zach Thwaits, Dave Hammon who I do not know that well but still look up too.

The last one I do not want to forget is Diddy. Wow, I feel bad for those who have not got a chance to meet the dynamic man. He just had a way of relating to everyone. It will be weird to be down in the Cru house and not see him at all.

Alright folks, that is the list I could think of right now. I know for a fact I am forgetting a whole heap of people, so it is possible I may add people in the future.

And now, a notebook titled "Literature of the Public Life" is calling my name. Bye!

p.s. I know I spelled a ton of names wrong, sorry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, YOU are the man. Don't worry about the name, at least a billion people have done the same thing. Keep in touch man. - Mr. Lischwe