Sunday, June 15, 2008

Unashamed Tour

Over the past few weeks, I have started listening to rap music again! I'm not sure if I have any good reason outside of the heavy base in most of the music. I came across a record label called Reach Records (Tedashi, Lecrae, Trip Lee).

After listening to a few songs by these guys, I am blown away with two things: the lyrics and the music. These guys are dedicated to writing raps that are focused, purposeful, and full of meaning. Reach Records is traveling across the US doing concerts called the Unashamed Tour. Check out the calender to see if they are coming to a city near you.

If you check out their website, you can listen to a good amount of their music. I personally like Lecrae's "Break it Down" and "Fanatics" and any Trip Lee song.

Desiring God wrote a small piece on the tour too.

This is Lecrae's "Jezus Muzik."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"Riding with my top down listening to this Jesus Music.."

Nice!!! Welcome back to blogging buddy! Keep up the stellar work!