Monday, June 2, 2008

A Trip to the West Side (of the Nation)

This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend a few days in Seattle, Washington.  While there, I visited a cousin, a very close friend, and did the stuff an average tourist would do.  What set this trip apart were the conversations, fellowship, and interactions with a close friend and his group of friends.  

Many people will say that post-college graduation is some of the hardest years of life because most people are distanced from a large group of their close friends.  In Seattle, I was blown away at the pure, authentic fellowship that I experienced.  For some reason I thought that the community I was surrounded with in college would never be experienced again.  In just a few days across the country, I realized that thought was terribly inaccurate.

See below for pictures.  I must say, it was beautiful too!


1 comments:

Brian Geihsler said...

Glad you got to come out dude =D And keep on bloggin!