Monday, June 27, 2005

Tough But Good

Well all, I think the toughest week of project is over.

This past week was just really intense. Basically, during most of our free time, we would go out and talk to people about what they believe, as far as their faith. One of the toughest questions we asked is “What do you think happens after death?” It was sweet to hear all the different perspectives and opinions. At the same time, we would share how we believed that as people we are sinful. However, God gave us this amazing gift through Jesus Christ that we need to accept into our lives.

It was a great week but now I am excited for the coming week because it is all community building, which I love. The week is themed “All for One.”

One of the more ironic but great parts of project has been the choice of computers in my action group. My action group is basically a group of four students and one staff leader. We are a bible study and do a lot of stuff together. One of the great things is that three of us have Apple Powerbooks. How unbelievable is that. That’s right. There are many people that are realizing how superior and Apple is to any other computer.

Anyways, today has been the first day it has consistently rained in weeks. Because of that, I did not have to go to work. How great is that?! Also, a group of us wanted to go to New York this week, but we will see if that actually works out.

For the second time in my life, I went to a laudrymat today. It is kind of weird because I have always done my laundry either at my house, my apartment, or dorm. In a way, it’s a cool experience because it gives me a bunch of time away from everything and everyone to regroup and get things done. However, not being in the comfort of my own place is a bit weird.

One of the guys in my action group let me borrow a CD by Passion, called “How Great Thou Art.” For those of you who are into worship music, I would totally recommend it.

Other than that, it has been a good week and project has been going well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

josh! H & M is coming to mall of america in the fall!!! I HEART H & M!