Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Folks, We gotta Job!

Holla at you boys, I got a job today!!! Hupila would be so proud. I am officially a grounds crewmember of a local golf course. How sweet is that?!? Lets see, the only real downside to the job is that I will have to wake up early in the morning because I have to be to work at 7:00 a.m. Other than that, I get to work outside with some other guys that are great and it is pretty laid back. I did not even fill out an application for the job before I got hired.

Other than that, it has been sweet getting to know a ton of new people. And even better, there will be whole wave of people coming this weekend because they are on the quarter semesters. Ya, I am pretty excited.

Project, in a way, feels a lot like the beginning of freshman year of college so far. There are just so many people and everyone wants to hang out all the time. It just seems like there is no time to break apart and spend some alone time doing things. As I currently type, there is a big card game going on in the room across from me and there are people doing random stuff upstairs. It is taking so much in my body right now just to sit down and attempt to concentrate. And to think, I have to go to bed soon, wow, lets see how that goes!

Well, it is almost 10:30 here, so I think it might be time for bed. Wow, I feel like an old man! I hope this all finds you well. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeyuh... I'm excited for you, buddy. Tell me how the sharing goes. I'm also pumped that you have some Bears brothers and sisters in OC now.

Jabez is a sweet book... make sure you read it 3 times or so, the messages will become engrained in you. Peace

Anonymous said...

hey josh! congrats on your job!! keep updating so we know what's going on! i hope everything is going well, you're missing all the storms and hail we've gotten up here!!