Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Update Folks

Well, I definitely have not held up my promise to continue to post…so here comes a short one.

I got a “reminder” from a friend (Ziesemer) that it had been much too long since I have posted. So here goes nothing.

In the past few years of college, I have never really felt too overwhelmed with academics. Boy, this week and the last have been much different. With three midterms and a test in three days this week, I was a bit hesitant coming into the exams. I still have one to go and the first two definitely did not go so well. Ohh well, there is some eternal perspective there. In 5000 years, who is going to care how I did on an Operations Management test? With that being said, I know I have to keep up in my studies and honor God with even that.

This past weekend was Fall Retreat with Campus Crusade for Christ. Alright, that was a ton of fun, but did not help the fact that I had not studied enough. The talent show was sweet. My personal favorite was a group of girls all “decked-out” in gangsta rap jersey’s dancing to a Cross Movement song. Solid.

I still love being a CA. The guys are great and I am getting to know them better. However, they get to be a bit distracting. For example, today, I got back from classes and needed to study, but then they asked me to play football and there went the last few hours.

Alright, that is it for now. I am honestly going to try and update later this week when all my midterms are over. One more Finance Midterm left tomorrow. Wish me luck!

0 comments: