Sunday, October 30, 2005

Intramural Champion?---Check

Today, I accomplished one of the goals I had before I graduate college. It may have taken three years, four sports, and probably seven different teams, but it finally happened. You may be wondering what this IT is.

Well, I finally won an Intramural Championship. The sport was outdoor soccer. The team: E-stars. It was sweet, because I played with the same team last year for indoor soccer and we had a heart-breaking loss in shootouts. But this year, we scored two goals in the last five minutes of our first playoff game to win 4-3. Then the second playoff game went into shootouts where we won 3-0. Finally, the Championship game we cruised to a 2-0 win. It was pretty solid. Hopefully I get the long awaited T-shirt soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So, what other goals you got?