Thursday, August 14, 2008

Apple Pie...Eaten by Appachen


This is what an apple pie looks like after my Appachen (grandpa) gets a hold of it. He seems to like the middle a bit more than the crust (he says that others enjoy the crust so he was saving it for them).

The funny part is when he is confronted with the evidence, he cannot help but break out laughing. That is the beauty of being old or really young, you can get away with things that would usually cause people to be upset with a simple chuckle.

So you know what he looks like, here is my grandpa with his great grand daughter Meghan.



I do not want to be unfair, so here is my Ammachy (grandma) with Meghan too (I apologize for the glare)...


Ok...one more. This is Josiah, my brother Justin, Meghan, and my sister-in-law Lisa (not Josiah/Meghan's parents).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh, i love your family. except that i haven't met them, besides in pictures... :)

LJM said...

awww too cute! I need a copy of our non-parental shot =)

Lance said...

although quite the resemblance to his older brother. hope you're well, bro.