Thursday, January 5, 2006

My King (Second Post in One Day!)

I have to let you all know about six minutes of speaking that is unparalleled to anything I have ever heard in such short period of time. If you want to know what I am talking about, go to this link (http://www.theiowaharvest.com/harvestholler/archives/000085.html) and download (MyKing.ra).

For those of you who are not Believers in Christ, this short speech will give you a perspective of why people are so passionate about their faith and have such a peace and joy about what they believe in. For those of you who are Believers, this will blow your mind of what you may have already known but never heard in such a concise, passionate way.

Also, there is a separate posting I will have which is right after this. I just thought that these six minutes were important enough to have its own separate posting.

0 comments: